Mixed Questions Homework
1) What is the total of the first five odd numbers?
2) What is the name of a five sided shape?
3) How much change would you receive from a ten pound note if you bought 8 tubes of Smarties costing 56p each?
4) The next number is ? 1,3,6,10,15,21
6) Which of the following numbers are factors of 100?
10 22 6 1 15 50
7) What is the largest prime number below 50?
8) If an adult ticket costs £5.65 and a ticket for a child costing £3.15, how much does it cost for 2 adults and 2 children to go the circus?
9) Which is the biggest?
80mm 8.5cm 0.81m