Spring Term 2019
This terms topic is "Back to the future". We have lots of exciting activities planned
for the pupils, including a trip to St Fagans and Cardiff Museum.
Things to remember
- The pupils will be integrating into their mainstream classes for PE. The days are as follows: Year 3 - Tuesday Year 4 - Friday Year 5 - Monday Year 5 - Monday
- Pupils have 1:1 reading on a Thursday and a Friday. Please ensure their books are in school on those days. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday pupils will have individual Read Write Inc (RWI) and POPAT input from staff. The RWI sounds are on the class homepage for you to download. These are useful if you are helping with reading and writing activities at home.
- Homework is given on a Friday. This will usually be spellings and maths to reinforce what we've done in class during the week.
- Year 6 will be working with mainstream once a fortnight to complete a STEM project.
- Year 5 will be taking part in 'Rock Steady' as part of their Music this half term.
- Year 3 will be taking part in Rugby workshop on a Friday Morning. Will you please ensure they have their kit with them.